WesternU’s Patient Care Center, 795 E. Second St., Pomona, Calif., will hold an open house from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, 2011. The public is invited to attend this free event, which will include:
• Eye Care Center: Vision screenings, frame styling by the experts, prize raffles, vendor fair, product samples, clinic tours and information sessions.
• WesternU Pharmacy: Flu shots, travel medicine counseling, osteoporosis and diabetes screenings.
• Medical Center: Information about Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehab, and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
• Foot & Ankle Center: Foot screenings, electronic foot pressure sensing, and a presentation on general foot health.
• Western Diabetes Institute: Educational information on diabetes and hypertension; post-screening educational services, including arranging proper follow-up.
• Dental Center: Information about Dental Center services.
Light refreshments will be available. For more information, contact Christina Tatum at 909-469-5454.
The Patient Care Center, near the corner of Towne Avenue and Second Street, is a place where the best in collaborative health care services is offered while putting WesternU’s core values of humanism, science and caring into practice every day. The design of the PCC showcases five specific care centers where, as a patient, you will be introduced to a wide range of health care services and education on your health care needs that will lead you toward Optimum Health and Wellness. For more information about the PCC, click here. For more information about the Open House, click here.