Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
By Wes Woods II, Staff Writer
A gas leak forced the evacuation of about 200 students, faculty and staff from Western University of Health Sciences on Tuesday, but no injuries were reported.
Dereck Andrade, executive director of public affairs, said students, staff and faculty were inconvenienced by the leak, "but look at the broader picture – it could have been a more serious situation."
Everyone affected was allowed back into their classrooms and offices early Tuesday afternoon after the gas line was capped about 1:30 p.m., Andrade said. Read the full story >>